20thAnnual Deniliquin Fishing Classic Rules And Regulations
Fishing may be from boat or river bank.
- Boating regulations as per NSW Maritime
- Two attended rods only.
No illegal bait and equipment to be used or disqualification will apply.
- The Committee reserves the right to inspect any equipment or bait used by the competitor and eject any competitor for misconduct.
- Boats and equipment are the responsibility of the owner/s.
- Children are the responsibiltiy of their parents and/or guardians.
- It is Law that children Must wear life jackets in boats.
- Could all contestants please travel at respectable speed to respect other fisher persons on river or bank.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse entry without reason.
2. Measuring Fish
- The Chief Marshal to record fish that have been Successfully Released Only.
- No fish will be accepted after the nominated closing time, unless it has been sighted the Chief Marshal.
- Organisers reserve the right to inspect any fish.
- The Entrant is to check that the information is correct, then sign the record as a true and correct recording of their catch and registration number. This will be recorded in triplicate where entrant receives one and must keep until Sunday Presentations, the registration office receives one and a final copy remains in book for backup of record. If name and registration number don’t correspond to entrant details the catch will be invalid.
- In the event of a tie, the angler that caught the earliest fish wil be deemed the winner.
- Competition Boundaries. Fishing must be within the nominated boundaries designated by buoys.
- Cod over 75cm to be photographed on a measuring device with special id card showing date and time and then present photo to marshal for registration, fish to be released once photo is taken.
Protest must be lodged in wiriting with a non-refundable amount of $50 no later than 15 minutes after FINAL presentations.
- Committee’s decision will be final.
5. Liability Exclusion and Indemnity
The entrant in this competition hereby acknolwedges and agrees that participation in the Deniliquin RSL Fishing Club Classic may carry the possibility of accident or injuries to the person or property and that risk is hereby accepted and further the entrant hereby indemnifies the Deniliquin RSL Fishing Club, its officials, servants, agents and sponsors against any claims for damage costs or interest arising out of the negligent or omissions by the entrant.
- Any person taking part in the event shall indemnify the officials and organisers and any other entrants for injuries loss or damage claims what so ever.
- Junior competitors aged 15 years & under at 18/02/2017 are not permitted to enter the Adult Section and are only eligible to enter the Junior Section.
20thAnnual Deniliquin Fishing Classic Prizes
CHAMPION ANGLER: Longest native fish – Open to All categories
MALE: Longest Murray Cod
MALE: Longest Golden Perch
MALE: Longest Carp
FEMALE: Longest Murray Cod
FEMALE: Longest Golden Perch
FEMALE: Longest Carp
JUNIOR: Longest Murray Cod
JUNIOR: Longest Golden Perch
JUNIOR: Longest Carp
KAYAK: Mystery Cod
KAYAK: Mystery Carp
KAYAK: Mystery Golden Perch
Mystery Length known by Chief Marshal only
OPEN SECTION – CHAMPION ANGLER: The angler who catches the longest native fish
OPEN SECTION – CARP DRAW: Each angler who catches a carp receives a card to be entered into a barrell
RANDOM GIVE AWAYS: Open to all categories
EARLY BIRD ENTRY: Open to entries received prior to Monday 13th February, 2017, 6PM